Sunday, February 20, 2005

Happy Anniversary

Dear Friends,
You may have noticed that I haven't blogged since
David came home from the hospital. David is the master
of words and this is his story to tell, so I thought
it best to leave it to him. I think you will agree he
has done an amazing job of recounting his experiences,
expressing his thoughts and guiding us through the
emotions (and scars) that a liver transplant recipient
has. I am so proud of him. I look at him everyday
and I am amazed at the person I see. His strength,
his humor, his passion, his brillance and his love of
this life is so incredible. As sick as he was, he
never lost faith, never questioned the ability of the
doctors to find him a liver, never stopped talking
about what we would do when he was better, never let a
day go by in the hospital without kissing the pictures
of Alex and Tasha.

David is an amazing man to be sure. He is still
healing but his dreams have never waned. He is
destined to do great things with this renewed life
even if it is simply to continue being a loving
husband and father. I love you dearly, sweetheart,
and I want the world to know.
Happy 2 month Anniversary
Love Nancy





__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search.
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A toast to YOU, Nancy, for your grace,strength, FAITH, hope,and Love! David truly IS amazing, but so are you, my dear, in your OWN right!

Here's to many more anniversaries, big and small for both of you and your family. ACL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home