Thursday, April 07, 2005

Happy Birthday, Nancy

I never thought I would be at a loss for words.
But I feel mute when it comes to expressing just how much you mean to me.
Words can't describe.
Today is just another day to say ''I Love You.'' Everything about you.
There have been times in our life together when I think I can't possibly be happier. And then you happen.
There have been times when I didn't think I could ever feel happy again.
And then you happen.
Everything I try to say just sounds like some overplayed lyrics. I guess that's why cliches become cliches - because they're true.
I love you more today than yesterday. But not as much as tomorrow.
You're in my heart, you're in my soul. You're in my liver, the new and the old - let's not go there.
You're my rock; you're my soul, my angel.
I love how very much you love and I love how very much I love you.
What more can I say?
I love that you were born and I love that we found each other in this life.
I love our life together. And I love you so.
That's for ever and for always.
Happy Birthday, Nancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home