Monday, May 02, 2005

Help David Help Others

Hello Friends!
It's hard to believe it is four months after my liver transplant. I'm feeling stronger every day and happy to be able to devote my time and energy to raising money for liver disease research. I've been doing a lot of walking and exercising (doctor's orders) - 'driving my Mercedes' transplant scar to get back in shape.

I will be walking in two Liver Walks in June to benefit the American Liver Foundation.

On Sunday June 5, I will be at the Riverside Park event in New York City and on Sunday June 12, I will be participating in the Liberty State Park event in Jersey City.

I appreciate any donation you can make to the cause of finding a cure for this disease. I welcome you all to walk with me or to come out and cheer on me and my fellow workers in what will be a fun and glorious family event.

Contributions can be made easily through the following web address:

http://www.active.com/donate/alfliverwalk/DavidBird

I set a fundraising goal of $3,000 - let's see if we can meet that - or top it!

Cheers,
David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home