Saturday, January 08, 2005

Bird, Vampire Save A ''Cursed'' Celt

Folks - I'm proud to announce that the SaveDavid.Org
website has saved another life.
My Dec. 6 Web posting sent up a red flag on the issue
of hemochromatosis - a disease of high iron content in
the blood - which is known as the Celtic Curse,
because it frequently occurs in people of Irish and
Scottish heritage. Treatment involves regural
blood-letting. It can have very serious consequences
and everyone of Celtic heritage should check out the
website: http://www.americanhs.org

We've now just heard from a friend who is a hospital
administrator at the Jersey shore that she took our
advice and got checked out.

''I was found to have the disorder along with elevated
liver enzymes (which are being further evaluated) and
will soon start visiting a vampire for regular
blood-letting (not sure if it is once every two weeks
initially and then every 6, but it will be quite often
and likely for the rest of my life),'' our friend
writes.

''Your mention of this on your website very likely
saved my life, so I can't tell you how grateful I am
to you for that.''

The pleasure is all ours!
David



__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn more.
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi David.........it's me....Charlene! Just wanted to drop a line and check on my favorite friend that has just gone through a liver transplant (well I guess you're my only friend that has gone through a liver transplant! hehehehehe).....Hope this note finds you recovering well. If you need anything......just give me a buzz....Love ya....Char

 

Post a Comment

<< Home